Jennilee R. Benda
Summary of Qualifications
- Created, reviewed, and revised design mockups from given project requirements and user feedback.
- Created components and pages in React that follow W3C Accessibility guidelines.
- Continually studying new web technologies and reviewing previously studied web technologies.
- Mentored UI/UX intern into Jr. Developer role.
- Software knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite Programs (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier), Windows, Mac, and Linux OS environments, Notepad++, Webstorm, VS Code.
- Misc: Experience with Agile development with Jira and Clickup, Github and Gitlab versioning, and writing proposals and reports for SBIR contracts.
Web Developer/User Experience Specialist
- Design and development of user interfaces based on user interviews and feedback, mentorship of interns, sprint planning and organization, led meetings and discussions on team processes, theming and design of UI libraries for React (Chakra UI ).
May 2020 to Present
- Development of various REST API web applications in Angular/TypeScript and PrimeNG, created design branding and standards as well as accessibility improvements.
January 2018 to November 2019
Systems Command Administrator I
- System monitoring, private cloud support/troubleshooting, development of web-based monitoring tools,
documentation for monitoring and development projects.
February 2016 to February 2017
- System monitoring, development of web-based monitoring tools, documentation for monitoring and development projects.
August 2015 to February 2016
- Developed a website that hosted several web applications including an equipment loaning application and an office mapping API.
May 2013 to August 2015
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Professional Development Certificate
Information Accessibility Design and Policy
Illinois State University
Bachelors of Science in Information Systems
Web Application Development Track
- Business Administration Minor
Associates of Applied Science in Digital Media
Web Development Track