Jennilee R. Benda
2905 Campbell Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61821
Summary of Qualifications
- Created design mockups from given project requirements.
- Created components and pages that follow W3C Accessibility guidelines.
- Continually studying new web technologies and reviewing previously studied web technologies.
- Software knowledge: Adobe Creative Cloud Programs (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator, and some Photoshop), Windows and Linux OS environments, & Notepad++, Webstorm
- Misc: Experience with Agile development with Jira and Git versioning systems.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Professional Development Certificate
Information Accessibility Design and Policy
Illinois State University
Bachelors of Science in Information Systems
Web Application Development Track
- Business Administration Minor
Associates of Applied Science in Digital Media
Web Development Track
- Development of various REST API web applications in Angular/Typescript and PrimeNG, Created design branding and standards as well as accessibility improvements.
January 2018 to November 2019
Systems Command Administrator I
- System monitoring, private cloud support/troubleshooting, development of web-based monitoring tools,
documentation for monitoring and development projects
February 2016 to February 2017
- System monitoring, development of web-based monitoring tools, documentation for monitoring and development projects.
August 2015 to February 2016
- Developed a website that hosted several web applications including an equipment loaning application and an office mapping API
May 2013 to August 2015
Activities & Awards
- Served as Webmaster for ISU Chapter of Phi Beta Lambda 2011-2013, as Parliamentarian in 2013-2014 and State of Illinois Chapter Phi Beta Lambda State Secretary 2012-2013
- 1st place in Illinois and 5th place nationally in Website Design Competition 2013.
- 1st place in Illinois and 3rd place nationally in Website Design Competition 2014.
- Volunteer judge for Illinois FBLA Competitive Events yearly from 2013 to present.